Haha it's the 14th and I way 114 exactly. That kind of symmetry pleases me.

I lost my binge weight and am 1.5 away from my mini goal.

It's 10:40am and I'm laying in bed trying to decide what to do today. Part of me wants to stay in bed and sleep. Part of me wants to go out and do something. If we go out that puts me in danger of eating the wrong things and sabotaging my progress like last weekend. It's not like I purposely decide to always fuck up when I'm out sometimes the options are limited. Hmmm was planning to go swimming so that burns calories and there's subway so I could just get a salad. Only problem with that is whatever they wash thier vegies with makes the vegetables repeat on me.

Oh well need to go to shop and buy razors to shave before anything happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh