My weight went back down to 112.1. I should be happy. I kinda am that it's gone down just annoys me that it fluctuates so much when I eat less than 800cals a day and my BMR is 1980. I really hope I can be less than 112 tomorrow.

So went to my stepsons before to celebrate his 20th birthday and took food and cake. I had salad and some French fries. All up 295 calories. What a waste of our time and money, he spent the whole time just playing his fucking video games. Disrespectful rude asshole. I'm so over doing shit for people who don't appreciate it. I stayed up late last night and got up early today to make his cake.

My fiance was let's say affectionate this morning. I really didn't want to be touched. I feel disgusting. I'm way too fat to deserve physical affection. I just hope some calories were burnt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh