Gah my body seems to be enjoying playing this game. Today 112.1kgs again! Third time in 5 days. I feel like I am never going to break past this point. I tried to motivate myself by looking at my weight trends on chronometer. I signed up on chronometer in early Dec 2015 at my highest weight 144.2kgs. I am now at my lowest weight since I signed up. This was supposed to make me feel better. It did'nt. All it did was make me angry at myself for a) ever getting that heavy in the first place and b) why the fuck has it taken me so long to get my shit together.

I have to go to the chiropractor again today, 3rd time in a week. Doesnt feel like its helping. Costing so much money. At least I am spending less on food.

So I made the best protein shake yesterday it was so good. Unfortunantly it comes in at 224 cals . I could cut out protein powder but then it wouldnt be satiating enough. I have cut the amount of protein to half a serve. Anyways it is:

  • 1.5 tbsp apple pie flavour protein shake
  • 3/4 frozen mango
  • 2 scoops of strawberry probiotic powder
  • 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk.
Well at least I am starting today right with a glass of ice cold water. Well I am going to do some work stuff and go out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh