Still binge free. Going away tomorrow which is kind of annoying now as I finally feel like I'm hitting my stride. Been successfully dropping my calories. Two days getting under 900 Cal's and today only 550. Yesterday and today no hunger. I feel like this weekend is going to put me back progress and headspace wise. I've actually been in a good mood most of today which has been nice. I've been pretty bleak of late. Even after I weighed in and was up 100grams.

Tomorrow is my weekly weigh-in. It's the one that really counts. I'm scared my weight will go up again tomorrow and that would fuck my head up. So far Im only at 900 grams for the week. Definately not a great weight loss week. It's so frustrating.

I am hoping to not go into binge mode once I relax my eating. I hope all the walking will help counteract some of the calories. I know I can't show any eating disorder behaviours because my step daughter will be with us and I definately don't want to trigger off her ed stuff. As scared as I am about gaining weight and not having any scales I am looking forward to a break. I hope I can forget my ed stuff for a few days and just be normal. Well I won't forget but I hope the voice goes quieter.

I'm all over the shop tonight. Feel like I'm rambling. I feel better getting this madness out of my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh