Well the weekend away was nice but calorie wise a disaster. I gained 3 kgs. I felt full and gross the whole time. I tried to pick the best I could. I walked and swam. Hoping some is water weight. Every meal was horrible. I felt anxious. Oh well straight back into it. Today's calories 698. I'm so tired. The weekend was huge and non-stop. Everyone enjoyed it and it was nice to see everyone happy. That's all I got today.
Hi Lovelies, Sorry I haven't posted anything for day kids have been home sick. On my phone now and I hate blogging with it its so hard. Don't know what weight is new s ales are useless. Calories are up and down sometimes 350 sometimes newrly 800. Just wa.t.to go to gym or run but i am sick so trying to be good and let myself get better. Theres not too much to say. Hope everyone is well. JB Xoxo
Glad you had a nice weekend away!
ReplyDeleteThanks lovely
Delete