I feel so defeated today. My weight is up again, this time 900 grams. Wtf. I ate slightly more yesterday but still under 1000cals. I'm hungry and starving myself has seemed to stop working so why not eat. I want to eat normal. I want a sandwich. I was hot fries or roasted potatoes. I must resist. I must keep going knowing that eventually my body will get past this point and the number will go down. God I'm so angry today. Not wanting to sound like a whiney bitch but it's not fair. Plus I've woken up hungry which sucks. I will hold off as long as I can then I might make a 100cal waffle. I feel like something that resembles bad food today and a 100cap waffle with 10cal salted caramel sauce sounds like it'll do the trick.
Hi Lovelies, Sorry I haven't posted anything for day kids have been home sick. On my phone now and I hate blogging with it its so hard. Don't know what weight is new s ales are useless. Calories are up and down sometimes 350 sometimes newrly 800. Just wa.t.to go to gym or run but i am sick so trying to be good and let myself get better. Theres not too much to say. Hope everyone is well. JB Xoxo
Comments
Post a Comment