So one of my favourite things to restrict with is soup. I am so excited that I found a new soup today that only has 26 calories per cup and is tasty. I think it is an Australian brand but it is La Zuppa for anyone who is interested. Another new love is Aeroplane lite jelly cups which are only 20 cals each. I am in bed now having another cup of soup and tea and sitting on 263 calories today with 315 calories burnt so I am in deficit of 52 calories today. Also I lost another 400 grams yesterday. Well I better go boyfriend almost caught me  typing this post.

Be Safe
JB
Xoxo

Comments

  1. Oh I am so jealous about the soup! Lol Wish they had something like that in the states.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is pretty awesome. But you guys have things I wish we could get here. Have been trying to add your blog to my following list and cannot get it to work grrrr.

      Delete
  2. Hey lovely, I've just started following your blog. I'm from Australia too! :)

    I've heard ads for La Zuppa on the radio, but I had no idea they were so low! Definitely hitting the shopping list. I usually make homemade, but I also like the tins of Heinz Big Red (63) and Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup (60) to keep in the pantry. I think Heinz also make a squeeze-and-stir line of tomato soups, but I've not tried them.

    I love my Aeroplane jelly. The sachets you mix up have less calories (7 cal?), but I keep the cups in the fridge too in case of emergency. Soup and jelly are my ultimate safe foods.


    Take care <3

    xxBella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bella,
    Coles has an introductory offer on them for around $2 or something like that. Yes I have tried the squeeze-and-stir and I don't mind them but they are not as low as the la zuppa brand ones.

    I have to buy the cups so that the family knows they are mine and off limits. If I made a bowl and put it in the fridge the vultures would eat it on me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh