Good Morning Lovelies,

So this song is my own personal anthem this week. God dammit my boyfriend is home from work today 'sick'. I am in a mood about it. I usually only have 6 hours per day, 5 days a week when I can obsess by watching thinspo youtubes and looking at skinny people and now I can't. I am only able to write this post because he has gone to the doctors to get a medical certificate from work.

At least I am off to the gym soon and will take the dog for an hour long walk. I am also cooking heaps of food for the family and the best thing is I don't want any. I have decided that is how I will enjoy food, by cooking it for others and watch them enjoy it while I take satisfaction in not letting any pass my lips. Well aside from safe food. 

I am happy that I dropped 2.4kgs since yesterday and managed to keep my calories under 400 for the day. 

Well quick update on what has been happening since last November. 

  • Moved out from my mothers
  • Got a nice big house with my boyfriend
  • His teenage son moved in with us
  • We moved to a completely new area 
  • Kids started a new school
  • Still looking for work
  • Still at uni
  • Got a puppy (he is gorgeous and a great excuse to exercise everyday)
So loads of negative things have been happening at home as I mentioned in yesterday's post. Also I worked last week doing night work in a factory. It was awful and I was in tears everytime I got home because I was so sore. I sucked it up because I knew the money would pay an electricity bill and I could go to the hairdressers and go blonde, which I have been wanting for over six months. Well my pay came in and so did a whole heap of bills. So there went all my money, on bills and stuff for the family. Again I miss out. I got really depressed about it. I know it sounds silly but it was a big thing for me. I am always putting others first and only spend money on myself for needs, but for the first time in ages I was going to spend money on myself for a want and boy was I excited. Then on top of that found out my son is being bullied at the new school. And he is also getting yelled at by my boyfriend and his son here, which I am not happy about and have given them a grilling about and told them if it doesn't stop then we are out of here. And I just cracked. It had been building for awhile and yep *snap*! 

Well I think I am all worded out for now. I hope you all are happy and safe.

Stay Strong
JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. I'm sorry. Maybe what you can do is start squirling a little money aside each pay check until you have enough to get your hair done. That way you can continue to help out at the house but also put your needs first. Be happy <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh