So coming down off all the emotions from last night's dramas. The teenager has left for his mothers this weekend and my boyfriend will be gone for the next 3-4 hours. So now I am taking some me time. I am going to take solace in 40 calorie soup, and lots of cups tea. Also going to watch a copious amount of Disney movies, first off Tinkerbell. 
On a negative note I misread the nutrition label on these banana lollies and what I thought a serve was well I was wrong and ended up eating 143 calories in candy gosh darn it. So now my calories count is over 500. Also super hungry today because it's day three of restricting, always hard for me tomorrow will be too. Finally heard my stomach growl tonight. That makes me happy, have not heard it growl in such a long time. Looking forward to the hunger high in a few days. Not looking forward to the insomnia which I know will happen at some point.
So it is now the weekend and my plans are exciting [insert sarcasm here], I will be studying boo. I have an assignment due Monday morning at 7am that I have written 143 words for. As much as I can't wait to finish my degree I am also scared about what comes after. Finding a job and entering the world of grown-ups. Haha I am 32 and still scared about growing up. I still feel inadequate to pretty much everybody. I told my boyfriend that I still don't know why he is with me because he is so out of my league and he laughed at me. I just don't understand how he doesn't see that. Although I am kind of glad because I do love him even though he drives me crazy sometimes. Haha I freaked him out again today looking at engagement rings in the store. I don't know why he freaks out the ring I fell in love with only cost $800 because I am more into gems than diamonds. Especially topaz and more especially London topaz.
So not sure how much exercise I am going to fit in this weekend due to assignment must get completed. Probably only my hour walks with my dog. It is so good having my puppy because even if I don't want to go out walking I have to for him other wise he goes bat shit crazy. I have weights and stuff here so I should try and use them at least a couple of times a day over the weekend. 

Well lovelies I am off to indulge myself in the delights of Disney now.

Stay Strong 
JB
xoxo

P.S. OMG I would totally love this teaset. I love vintage things. The boyfriend often laughs and calls me a grandma.

Comments

  1. I know what you mean. The real world really scares me too. I've graduated in December and I'm still looking for a job. All this waiting around just increases anxiety and the belief that you're a failure. My advice is to get on it while you're still in school. That way you'll have something set up before you graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey, I have been trying but nothing yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh