Hi Lovelies,

Boyfriend has left the house so now quickly typing this post. Stepson is here but in his room with his friend playing the ps4. So yesterday was 1000 moves ahead on the gym leader-board. Now I am 1000 moves behind 1st. Have to go to the gym now, which I was not planning on because it is supoosed to be a body rest day.Yesterday was a good day intake wise 268 in and 651 out. Got to love a 353 deficit. I don't have to much to write about. All I did yesterday was go to the gym, clean up a little and walk the dog. Hopefully my weight will be lower today, I don't think I could handle seeing the same number. I hate week 2 weight loss is always sucky. Does anybody else have this happen to them during the second week of dieting/restricting?

Well hope everyone has a decent day.

JB
xoxo






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh