Hey Lovelies,

Wtf the numbers keep going up. Up another 300 grams today. But how. How can I gain off 970cals. I look puffy amd gross so I'm hoping it is water weight. Still this is not the way I wanted to be heading into Christmas. I am supposed to be losing not gaining FUCK. I'm angry. I hate myself and I hate my body. I used to be scared of food now I just keep making excuses about wuy I can eat stuff. That needs to stop. 113kg or under by the 13th fatty.

Well I better go and do the Chridtmas food shop online before I get to my station.

Much Love ,
JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. It has to be water weight. Sometimes it takes a few days and it's not an instant result. I think that's one of the reasons why they say you shouldn't weigh yourself everyday, so you don't lose motivation.

    We did our Christmas food shopping yesterday. We're only doing a small roast this year, and not much baking, but we've had chocolate truffles and caramel slice around the last few days. Considering we don't do much baking anymore, it's been strange.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh