Hi Lovelies,

Stupid week 2. Stupid body. Since Saturday I have only lost 100grams. I consumed 458 calories on Saturday and burnt off 704. Yesterday was rest day but overate and consumed 434 calories instead of the maximum 350 I was supposed to have. But surely I should have a bigger loss then that. GGRRRRR. I had a shit weekend. The teenage stepson was being an asshole and had me in tears yesterday. And I am doing this group assignment and these girls are being bitches. Wanna slap them so hard right now. Seriously falling behind in my other assignment. Just want to cry and sleep and fuck it all to hell.

So yeah the start of my week is crap atm. Oh and the boyfriend is away until Thursday. So I have to look after his and my child, take animals to vet, go to uni and learn flash animation and do my assignment by Friday 5pm. FUCK.

Sorry for the downer post everyone.

Stay strong
JB
xoxo




Comments

  1. Sorry to hear things aren't looking up right now hon, but they'll turn around. Honestly I think you need to put both your stepson and the people in your group in their place and let them know you will not be walked over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Yeah I was sensitive yesterday and the day before I think due to my period coming. Feeling better today. xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh