Hi lovelies,

Well I don't know what was happening yesterday but I typed mypost and hit publish. Didn't work. Tried again and still nada. So third time lucky. I had a pretty rough day two days ago. At least my intake was good 310 calories in and 358 out. I slipped on water in the kitchen and smashed my knees and left hand. Also smacked the spot on my abdomen where my liver sits on the dogs bowl. So yesterday woke up after a crappy night sleep because of the pain, knees and my shoulder and abdomen are throbbing. So had to forgo yoga and weights at the gym. Ended up doing 45 mins of cardio. oh yesterday I weighed in and lost 600 grams in 2 days not that great. But on the plus side lost 5.5kgs last week.

Last nights dinner was actually not as bad as I thought. Only 670 calories in and 308 calories out so I csn live with that only ended up having 362 calories I didn't burn off. Thank goodness for that I was so worried and anxious. Well better go get my day organised.

Have a great day everybody.

JB
Xoxo

Comments

  1. Ouch, sounds painful :( I hope you're feeling better today. Congrats on the loss. It mightn't seem like much at the time, but 600g every two days adds up.

    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :). Made my first batch of whipped jelly. I'm in love. xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh