Hi Lovelies,

I am feeling low today peeps. My scales are broken so yeah freaking out about that. Well good motivation for me to go to gym so I can check my weight. My finances are so severely screwed right now. And I binged last night gah. I only ate 788 calories thank god. But the poinr is I lost control and I could feel the frenzy coming on. I think the only reasons I was able to pull back was that I had no way of purging it, I couldn't have gotten away with throwing up and I have no laxatives. Also we are celebrating mums birthday tomorrow night and I am making curry so I know I will be having far to many calories tomorrow night. I am so not looking forward to it. I am not sure why I binged. Maybe because I felt guilty bailing from my walk because I was tired, lazy fat ass. Or maybe it was my stupid brain going "oh are you making this not enough food thing a habit? Hmmm let me make this interesting". But I don't really know.
Well I don't have more to add right now. So going to get ready to take my puppy for a walk and then clean the house.

Hope everyone is having a decent day.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry about your binge. If it makes you feel better, there are some people out there who eat that in one or two meals. Could you get away with making a side curry dish that's a little healthier on the side for yourself tomorrow, or no? Lots of love and wishing you the best of luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yeah not really do not want to appear out of the normal. I will just have to watch my portions. Plus I made the curry. So I didnt put oil in it and trim at least 90% of the fat off. So as long as I do not go stupid I should be able to get away with no more then 1000 calories today (eeeek), that is still alot. Lol feel a panic attack coming on thinking about it. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh