Hey lovelies, So I am a little confused today as I think my scales must be broken. I stood on them. then stood on them again and again, all up 6 times. (Holy shit boyfriend almost saw my screen phew that was close) Every single time 120.5kgs. Now I would LOVE to believe that was true I really would. But there is no way in hell that I lost nearly 8kgs since yesterday. but I was only in deficit of 50 calories not 50,000. So either my scales are not working correctly or I have been getting incorrect readings lately. Opinions anyone?

Also woke up super stressed after I slept way in on a day I couldn't afford to. I got to get this assignment done argh. Well I better go and get this done and also before I nearly get busted by boyfriend again.


Hope you are all having a nice weekend.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh