Morning Lovelies,

Well the mystery about my scales is solved. When I jumped on this morning it said I had lost another 10kgs. Then the Error flashed on the screen. So it needs new batteries. Or it is broken (please god no, the horror). Can't afford batteries until tomorrow. The gym has scales. So when I go today at least I will have some idea of where I am at. Not that I would trust them completely as they sit on carpet.

Finally have some peace and quiet today and am home alone. I nearly got caught a few times blogging on the weekend, I have to be more careful it was careless of me. New rule if my partner is home I must blog off my phone. I also logged out of myfitnesspal.com on google chrome and now only access it via incognito mode. My phone is password protected so that is fine but will need to log out on my tablet when I am finished.

So yesterday I was allowing myself to go up to 600 calories. Ended the day on 442 calories so I am happy about that. I know I only started restricting again five days ago, but I am shocked at how easy it has been. I had lost 3.2 kgs in the first three days and not sure what I am now but would love to lose at least 6 kgs come Wednesday. I am at that awkward stage where I have a few fatty clothes that a big on me now but don't want to buy more because I know I will lose weight fairly quick and will fit into my cool tops soon.

So I have the gym in less then 3 hours and they are giving me an exercise program. I should really eat something before I go dammit. I might make a 2 egg white omelet and have a tomato with it. That will only come to 57 calories and provide me with some protein. Have not eaten solid food in 5 days so it's going to be weird.

Well I am going to nap for and hour or so because I slept like shit, the four hours I did manage to have. Too much coffee too late and being wired up from my assignment.

Be good Lovelies

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. I know what you mean about not trusting the scale. I have two in my bathroom and I think one is off by 5 lbs. I always go with whatever the heaviest number is just in case. Congratulations on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems bizarre to me that a gym, of all places, have their scales on carpet. Surely it's not just ED folk who know that's a recipe for inaccuracy. My ED psych used to have a plank of wood she'd put under the scales as her office was carpeted - how hard would it be to do that?

    Well done on the loss. Please don't get too down on yourself if the next 3kg don't come off as quickly. The first week or so always has the most drastic losses, especially if you're not having much in the way of solid food.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lovelies. They took me into a room with tiled floors so more comfortable now. Bella cannot wait to try your whipped jelly recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh