Hi Lovelies,

Stupid me. I made chocolate fudge the other night for date night. Of course I've been gorging and binging on it since then. I'm good all day then after dinner I start shovelling that in my mouth like theres no tomorrow. I lost 500 grams yesterday. Today I lost nothing. At least I didn't gain. I need to go back to making Bella's whipped jelly. Haven't gotten any sicker my body is trying to fight it off.

Yay finally hump day. I just want the weekend. Then four more days of work then I am off for 10 days over the christmas break. I can't wait to stop and slow down. Get back into exercise. Study for this freaking exam.

Well I'm going to read some blogs.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. I'm the same way, I can make it through the day then eat way too much at night. :/

    Just a few more days, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I just cannot make tasty treats for my family. I just cannot be trusted haha. Six days of work left until Christmas shut down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love whipped jelly. Though my recent thing is Weight Watchers chocolate mousse sachets, or the premade Nestle diet tubs. They're ~60 cal each and really hit the chocolate mark!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I love Nestle choc things too. Soo yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh