Tomorrow cannot come quick enough!

My mum finally left this afternoon. Now back to business. Tomorrow's plan salt water flush and start of master cleanse. I have done the master cleanse before and I love it 3-4 days of feeling less then average then after that feeling amazing. I will stay on it at least 10 days and on Monday I am going to attempt to give up coffee and become a strict tea only drinker. If I can cut out the milk in my diet that's 70 less calories a day. Not looking forward to the scales tomorrow morning. I feel that I have put on 5kgs so I am expecting to see 98kgs staring back at me. Thank you girls who commented on my last post I appreciate the support.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. Giving up coffee is so hard! I've tried, and I always fail. Tea is pretty nom though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh