Nearly

Gah missed the 500 gram loss by 100 grams haha. Not to phased I have lost 2.6 kgs in 3 days which is pretty epic. The 600-800 calories seems to working well for me. I have semi worked out that I will burn at least 950 calories today so that makes me feel less stressed about the fact I will have to eat hot chips for lunch. I will be gone until tomorrow night but then mum will be staying that night so probably won't be able to weigh in or get on here until Sunday or Monday eeeek. But then I think I am free from family and stuff for awhile and I will be at the gym next week cannot wait. I was looking through catalogues  yesterday and there were these cute skinny jeans. I doubt I will be ready for skinny jeans this winter but next winter its on!!!!!. Well better hurry up and go.

JB
xoxo

16th of February
Food
Breakfast: Banana smoothie (195)
Lunch: 4 rice cakes with soy cream cheese, avocado, tomato and alfalfa (287)
Dinner: Soup (100)
Snacks: Peaches (38), Apple (72), tea with milk (23)

Exercise
None (fatass)

Total net calories: 715

Comments

  1. Any loss is a good loss. I'm sure you'll get into skinny jeans in no time at the rate you're going :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh