Gah b/p again last night. Maybe jumping straight from a 2000+ calorie per day intake to 300-500 per day was a lil drastic but oh well I never do anything in half measures. I think today I will have more master cleanses so I don't binge tonight. I lost another 500 grams woohoo. Which brings to 6.3 kgs to lose by my February 28th. Just cannot wait to get out of the 90's now. Wonder if I can be there by the end of the week hmmm. So today is give up coffee day, having a green tea now instead. Not looking forward to the headaches but it would be good to not be chained to my caffeine addiction. Well that is all I got for now.

JB
xoxo

5th of February
Food
Breakfast: Cup of coffee (20)
Lunch: 1 cup of master cleanse (113)
Dinner: 2 cups of master cleanse (226)
Snacks: 3 cups of tea (3)

Exercise
None

Total net calories: 362

Comments

  1. Little extreme going from 2000 to 300 but hopefully you're okay now.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i'm sorry to hear about the b/p but don't dwell on it. you have been doing so well before so just go back to that and stay motivated! the liquid diet should def help with losing those 6.3 kgs. good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh