Don't understand morning people!

As the title suggests I am not a morning person. I have to get up every morning but I do not derive any pleasure. Although since giving up the coffee I am no longer a snappy bitch in the morning which my son enjoys. I lost another 900 grams amazing. But alas I started my periods last night and after too days of massive weight loss I am not expecting much tomorrow (although secretly I am hoping for 500 grams). So a bit put off as I have to go spend time with family again from tomorrow until Sunday which means eating. Although tomorrow we are going to a theme park which limits my food choices as I am vegan I will suffer hot chips and hope I burn it off with the at least 4 hours of walking that will be undertaken whilst there. Then I am just to try and have only salads for dinner and lunches post tomorrow and for breakfast I will stick with my smoothies. I have 6.5 kgs to lose for my February 28th deadline do not think it is possible but I am still going to try my hardest.

JB
xoxo

15th of February
Food
Breakfast: Banana Smoothie (195)
Lunch: Steamed bamboo tips with sweet chilli dipping sauce (160)
Dinner: Soup (134), rice cakes (69)
Snacks: 2 peaches (76), apple (72), popcorn (85)

Exercise
None

Total net calories: 791

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh