Excited and nervous!

Hi girls!!! I finally have a chance to post quickly on here. Ok with the exception of yesterday (2186) I have behaved myself with food and kept my calories within 1000-1200 per day while mum's been here. I am pretty proud of myself for this. I have no idea what I weigh atm scales are still stuffed. I joined the gym the other day and am having an assessment in 2 days so I will find out then. I am scared. On other news a friend who is a guy whom I have had sex with a few times invited me around to his tomorrow night for some "fun" so am looking forward to that but also very nervous as it has been a long time since we have done anything, like over  a year. So tomorrow I am eating as little as possible so hopefully my stomach will be as flat as I can get it. Thanks girls for the lovely comments you are treasures.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. That's excellent well done on sticking to it!
    The gym will give you heaps of motivation, it's good to have a proper assessment when you start too :)

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh