Gain, gain, gain!

Been away for the weekend ate gained more. None of my family members even noticed that I was 15 kgs lighter then when they saw me last. Got family coming over today will probably have to eat, hope they are gone by tomorrow then I can at least lose a bit in the 3 day's before yet more family stuff. They are killing me. I yearn for uni to start even though I know I will not be at the weight I wanted to start back with but it will be easier to restrict and I will be at the gym so hopefully I will get some dramatic weight loss then. Well I am going to clean up before they all get here.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. Family is the worst thing for weight loss! there's always food around! I'm sorry they didn't notice. It actually took losing quite a bit before anyone noticed for me, mostly because they saw me kind of often and the change sneaked up on them. Anyway, sorry about the gain, but hope gym was/is good! xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh