Nooooooooo

Oh the horror :o my scales are broken so I don't know how much I weigh fuck fuck. This is killing me and I cannot buy a new one for at least a week. Well the past 2 days were okish considering. Friday I consumed 990 calories and burnt off 940 leaving me with 50 calories net for the day. Yesterday I consumed 1,158 calories and burnt off 260 leaving me with 898 calories for the day. The worst news of all is that my mother is staying here for over a week nooooooooo. I am determined not to stack it back on while she is here. Today I am restricting as hard as I can. I am not going over 500 calories today no matter what. Will not be hard as she is out for the day. I will be away all day Tuesday so I won't have to eat much and possibly Wednesday plus I plan on joining the gym this week (hope they have scales there). Might start going for afternoon/evening walks again. Well got more family coming over.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. oh my gosh, that sucks, sorry about the scale... good luck with food and gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks about the scale but if you're awesome over the next week then you might get a nice surprise when you get the scales back and see an awesome figure!

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh