OMG I lost 1.2kgs since yesterday totally amazing, bringing me to needing to lose 5.1 kgs by the 28th. On other news I really need to stop this binge and purgeing nonsense I am falling into. So I am relenting and going to make a low cal soup to control the binges. I am very disappointed in my will atm, I feel strong and resolved all day and then at night time crumble gah. Well my plans have changed for the week I now have my cousins birthday on the weekend which I must make the cake for so after today I will be working on that. Today is a me day, going to go swim and sunbake and then chillax in the library looking at the book THIN for some thinspo. Well lovelies have a good day.

JB
xoxo

6th of February
Food
Breakfast: None
Lunch: 2 cups of master cleanse (226)
Dinner: 1 cup of master cleanse (113)
Snacks: Cups of tea (7)

Exercise: None

Comments

  1. congrats on the loss! that's amazing!!!! looks like the liquid diet / master cleanse is working!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh