Day 1 done!

Lost 1kg since yesterday bringing me to 7.4 kgs to lose by my February 28th deadline. I was alright most of the say yesterday but was hungry last night. I could have had another glass of master cleanse because I had only had 2 but was too tired to get up so I went to sleep. Feels good that I went to sleep on an empty stomach and not a full one. Have to go and buy more lemons and maple syrup today oh and my low cal sweetener for coffee and tea. I know I am not supposed to drink anything besides water but I can't do that. The sweetener I have in my house atm is 36 calories for 2 teaspoons and my low cal is only 1.2 calories, a must have. Other then that no real plans today. Well that is me.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. congrats on the loss! keep it up, don't lose motivation! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh