Finally the storm in my head has calmed

Ok so weighed in today and gained 600 grams since yesterday, it is time to cease the self-loathing and bingeing. So this time I am being sensible and lowering my calorie intake less drastic so I don't give in to binges. Eating super healthy and drinking plenty of water. So my calorie intake atm is going to be set at 600-800 calories and then when I feel that is too much I will drop it down to 400-600 and then get back under 350 again. I am finally joining the gym next week cannot wait. Also I got a sprouting kit so I am going to be eating lots of sprouts which are really low in calories. And wow I have 2 more new followers thanks girls :).

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. Sounds like a great idea. I'm sorry to hear that the last few days were a little rough. I hope you're doing much better now.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds like a good plan! maybe also spread out your meals so your blood sugar doesn't spike/fall too much? that might help with the bingeing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh