First off thank you Christina and Nasimiyu for the support your the best. Well lost 1.3 kgs since yesterday very impressed. I was getting scared as I was creeping closer back to the 100kg mark and I never want to be in triple digits again. Had nightmares so feeling a little out of sorts right now but it will pass I am still half asleep. I have been off the coffee now for 9 days, enjoying the fact that half my daily calories are no longer getting consumed by coffee and that I am no longer caffeine's bitch. I am still suffering the headaches though. Well I better get my son ready and off to school now. Ciao for now.

JB
xoxo

14th of February
Food
Breakfast: Banana Smoothie (195)
Lunch: 4 thin rice cakes with soy cream cheese, avocado, tomato and alfalfa (353)
Dinner: Soup (67)
Snacks: 2 peaches (76) and a1 1/2 dragon fruit (90) 

Exercise
Done some walking round with heavy stuff but don't know what that burnt so I am going to say none.

Total net calories: 781 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh