Sleepyyyyyyy

Woke up 45 mins ago still half asleep. Lost 600 grams since yesterday. 1.6kgs in 2 days is pretty good I suppose. It would not matter how much I lost it would still never be enough. The late night hungry's were back last night and I gave in and b/p gah. I hate purging so much. Won't be so bad today as I have my low cal sweetener and I can have as much tea as I want so if I am ever feeling hungry I will just make a cup of tea. Speaking of tea been looking for a beautiful tea cup, looked on ebay and all the ones I like are around $110 lol think I may need to check out antique centres and op shops. Also been looking at tea infusers there are some pretty cute ones out there. Well went for an hour bike ride yesterday, it nearly killed me I am so unfit. So plans today uhmmm make school snacks for my lil man. Not much else. Other plans for the week will be starting yoga again every morning after I drop my son off and working on some laptops for family members and starting to study and get ready for uni to start. Well hope all you lovelies have a good day.

JB
xoxo

4th of February
Food
Breakfast: Cup of coffee (58)
Lunch: 1 cup of master cleanse (113)
Dinner: 2 cups of master cleanse (226), 2 mini vegan hotdogs (285) b/p, vegan honey sandwhich (447) b/p
Snack: cup of tea (1)

Exercise
60 mins leisurely bike ride (384)

Total net calories: 14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh