Yay 1kg fown. Now I in safely in the 115's. 115.4 to be exact. If I can lose at least 500 grams by tomorrow then I'll in the 114s yay. I'd really love to lose 1.2kgs because I usually gain around 700grams from drinking etc and I'd love to stay under 115kgs. But thats just being greedy lol.

Other news is that my hair is yellow, and bluey purplish. I tried to do my own blonde figuring ot was only mainly regrowth it cant be that hard righy. Will try to fix it abit tonight so i dont feel so stupid tomorrow. My cousin who is my hairdresser said she can probably fix it sunday. Lol live and learn.

So my new favorite food is prawn rice paper rolls which for two is only 188 calories and fills me up for hours so thats what I'm having for lunch again today.

Sydney tomorrow eeek.have so much to do tonight. Ill have to do my makeup and curl my hair in the morning before I go because won't have time once we get there. I think we have an hour at the hotel before getting picked up and taken to the party. With 17 from my office and however many from another states office I dont know how long check in will take.

Well nearly at my stop now.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh