Hi Lovelies,

This week was a cluster fuck. My finances leading into Christmas suck. Work was hell this week. We all had a glass of wine this afternoon and then I bummed a smoke off my colleague. So paranoid my partner will find out and get shitty at me.

Good news is that I lost. 1.5kgs sunce yesterday. This is amazing since we ate at a steak house where I consumed 1/2 of a 1/2 rack of pork ribs, 1/3 of a tbonesteak and half a plate of chips. I ended up around 1100 cals for the day. Tonight we will be eating crap food court food again as we are off to see Star Wars. Then tomorrow catching up with friends for lunch. So food all around gah. My aim today was to consume very little before tonight, but that has backfired as I am already at 500 cals.

I wish I was like most of the girls at work that can eat what and when they want and not get fat. They eat like normal people. They eat until they are full then stop. I'm just all or nothing. At least I'm not the fattest at work. Probably second largest. Another girl is huge easily 150kgs. She also hoards candy everywhere so yeah. Most fat girls I've are like me. Bubbly and nice to cover up the hurt and shame. She is just a bitch. Well to me she is. A few people are leaving so I am hopinf someone starts that I can really connect with. After 2 months I still feel like I don't fit in. I don't know how long I'll stay there. Ill try and stick it out at least a year but it is not where my heart is. I was so sure this was the industry I wanted to be in but now I am not sure.

Oh well blog reading time.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. I hope you had fun hanging out with your friends! I need to rewatch all the Star Wars movies before I go see the new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a great time but too much food :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh