Hi Lovelies,

Things are shit. My poor puppy is broken and had to have thousands of dollars worth of surgery. He will be ok though. I don't like my job. I feel incompetent and I feel like my team talk about me behind my back. I don't feel like I fit in. I need to stick it out for a while longer I know. It has only been 7 weeks. Have anoyher function this week in 3 days. Have gained everything I lost last week. Today I am back on track and will be under 800 cals. Just have to keep breathing as I feel I'm on the edge of a panic attack comstantly atm.

Sorry I have nothing positive to say today.

Much love.

JB
XOXO

Comments

  1. Poor little guy :( I'm sorry things have been so tough for you lately. Don't apologize for not being able to write about something positive. Vent as much as you can, if you want, and try to take it easy on yourself <3

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh