Hi Lovelies,

I'm laying on my bed dressed and ready to go but procrastinating. Only lost 200 grams. Fuck tried to eat healthy yesterday. 1200 cals mostly healthy besides the half a brownie and small spoon of ice cream we had for one of the girls at works birthday. Tgats it today has to be under 800cals. Im taking my own coffee in even if I have 4 coffees it will be only 52 cals opposed to the to the 2 cafe ones i fet whivh come in as 120cals. I can do it under the guise of saving money.  I need to get safely under 115kgs by Christmas. I would love to get out of the 110's come bew year but can't see that happening. I won't grad now til winter so come then I dont want to be shopping in plus size shops for my grad dress. Hopefully I can get down to a dress size 16 if not smaller.

Ok I better go or I'll be late.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh