Hi Lovelies,

I woke up yesterday and had lost my gain yay. I should be under 116kgs today. I'm not. I was hungry yesterday so tried to eat a normal healthy weight loss amount so I wouldn't binge. I had soup and toast for breakfast. Sushi for lunch. Factored in soup for dinner. That had me sitting around 1200. I could live with that. I got home amd was relaxing on the couch watching the news and my partner comes in and plops a plate of pizza in front of me.

I ate it for two reasons. One, I didn't want to hurt his feelings afterhe had done something sweet. Two, he knows about my ED in the past. He has witnessed me starving before but didn't know thats what I was doing. He doesn't know my behaviours amd I dont want to make him auspicious so he doesn't read up on the EDs amd know the warning signs. So flying under the radar atm.

Anyway I  gained 200 grams. I meed to be good for the next 2 days so I'm sitting in the low 115's minimum for Sydney. NO MORE EATING FATTY! well almost at work now nooooo so better go.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. Pizza is a bitch like that!

    Good luck for the rest of the week <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh