Hi Lovelies,

Well the weekend was a disaster. Gained around a kg. It is annoying because I can't work out why I gained from Friday. I should have maintained but hained 300 grams. Same gain from Saturday but I was really active and was at 300 cals net at the end of the day. This mornings gain wasn't surprising. I cracked the shits and thought fuck it, not losing anyway and ate a pizza followed by 4 crumpets wuth butter and honey. Today is not great but at least I'll be under 1000.

So happy there is only 3 days of work left. Still super busy. Working on Christmas Eve is shit. It will be 7pm by the time I get home. Plus I'll be tired and will have heaps to do before I get to go to bed gah. I'm  hoping we will finish early but not counting on it.

I have set a new and realistic goal since it's silly season. I want to be under 113kgs by the 13th of Jan which is my Birthday. That's around 4 kgs. I should be able to do that.

Well that is me.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh