Hi Lovelies,

I wish I could stop being so excessive. Just because I gave myself a few days off the strict regime doesn't mean that I needed to eat everything. 2.8kgs gain in 3 days. Ruined all my hard work so now have to start again. I feel like shit my stomach hurts so bad. I deserve it. Well hopefully I can lose my hain this week and get back on track.

Sydney was ok the party was fun but the flights sucked because I hate flying. I danced heaps was so good. Tried not to get a hangover but failed which was annoying. I diluted my drinks and drankwater. Was nearly sober by the time I went to bed but still woke up seedy as fuck.

So not ready for work today. Slept poorly. My partner got up and turned the fan down so I sweated to death. Forgot my pass to get up to my floor so will have to wait until someone else from my office is going up.

Well I'm going to read some of your blogs now.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh