Hi Lovelies,

God I'm a loser. Yesterday at work was hell. So my first reaction was to comfort myself with shitty food all day. Today another 300 grams loss. Plus my stomach hurts like a mofo. Another huge hellish day today. If I can just get my shit together and try and lose 1kg in the next 2 days that will be something. Going to allow myself toast for breakfast today because I need to concentrate. I nearly make a $50k fuck up yesterday. FUCKKKKK I'M SO TIRED! Going  to spend most of Christmas napping I can tell. Yay how exciting for my family. It's fucked. I don't get paid enough for this shit. I was at work for nearly 12 hours yesterday. 10 the day before. Who knows what today will be.

Well thats my whingefest done.

Much Love
 JB
 xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh