Hi Lovelies,

Today was a good day. I felt better at work. In fact I was on fire. The scales werent lying yesterday, I actually lost 3kgs haha bad maths. I lost another 500 grams this morning. I'm at my lowest weight all year, well for at least 2 years. I have a industry lunch/drinkfest tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing people I know and letting loose. Not looking forward to the calories and gain. Been pretty good tiday. Intake will be around 800cals. I had to eat something today besides soup or I would have binged. So glad I did because now I feel full and contwnt and looking forward to soup tonight. I had 2 sushi handrolls with tuna and brown rice around 150 cals each. It feels so good to not feel like shit today. I am going to buy a dress for tomorrow so that might change. I hate the mirrors in the dressing rooms. Anyway I'm still fat but doing sometjing about it so going to some self love tonight.

Much Love,
JB
Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh