Hi Lovelies,

Well last night was shit. went to the after party and spent heaps of money on drinks. I ate, I drank, I spent, I gained. Worst party was I didn't even enjoy myself. I was thinking that if I got more drunk I would have more fun. But that didn't work so I came home at 7:30pm. WHAT SURPRISES ME IS THAT I ONLY GAINED 600GRAMS!!!! I ate an appetiser of smoked salmon followed by the main of a duck breast (fat and all) with fondant potato. I had about 5-6 glasses of bubbly there. At the after party I ate 3 sausage rolls and a calamari ring, drank 5 bacardis with coke, real coke with sugar that is and had a shot of fireball and 3 shots of patron coffee tequila. I stopped at the supermarket and brought a spinach pizza and garlic bread. I ate the entire pizza and half a loaf of garlic bread. I also had half a can of vodka and pineapple when I came home. Easily should have been a 2 kg gain. So I am pleasantly surprised. I will be back in  the 116's tomorrow. especially if I am good today. I might have a few vodka they are not too bad and a chocolate bar I bought last night because yum chocolate. Maybe I'll have half today and half tomorrow. will be doing heaps of cleaning so will burn some of it off.

Well that is me done.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh