Hi Lovelies,

Gah I don't want it to be Sunday. I am not ready for Monday tomorrow. I only have a 4 day work week because we fly down to Sydney for the work xmas party  on Friday. I'm really anxious about it. I hate flying and I'll be stuck with people all the time. I'll miss my bf like crazy will be weird not sleeping next to him.

Ok all that aside my body is acting like a weight loss machine! I've managed to lose the gain plus 200 grams more overnight. And I had an McDonalds ice-cream last night wtf. My intake wasnt great yesterday around 850cals. I should be on the 115's tomorrow. I would love to get under 112.5kgs by Friday so that's like 3.1kgs I think. I can do that. Actually craving food besides soup today hmm. Maybe I'll make some oatbran. If that doesnt work I have a toddlers frozen meal of spaghetti bolognaise around 250 cals if I need it. Better to go slightly higher and prevent a binge.

Well that is me for today I have nothing else exciting to add.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh