Hmmmm 2 lectures to listen too and 5 chapters to summarise. I am already two days behind where I wanted to be. Besides watch biggest loser tonight and stopping for an hour to do a mammoth clean I will not leave my desk until I get the basic concepts of economics figured out. I hate economics so much. Still have to study for Law and Accounting. The panic is rising steadily and it is lodged in my throat atm, making me feel like I could throw up at any moment. I did something bad last night. I played around on cam with ex who has a girlfriend. What is wrong with me? I don't want to be one of those women that pursue other women's men. My loneliness is getting to the scary time where I start doing stupid and selfish things to get a feel good to ease the feelings of loneliness :(. Still flirting ith the vegan guy who at least is available but who knows where or if that will lead to.
Well I lost 500 grams since yesterday but still 2.5kgs in 3 days is pretty good. Only 1kg away from where I want to be on Thursday so at I am very confident I will meet and surpass that. Well went over 500 calories yesterday but only by 6. Sick of this rain, cannot even go for a walk :(. Oh well I have 6 hours til my show and I would like to get to my economics study finished by then. Ciao for now.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. I've been feeling the stress recently too. You just need to stop for a minute and breathe. Then figure out what you need to do and get to it.

    Once it is over you'll feel so much better. You'll get through it, don't worry.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh