Yay the scales are finally moving. Another decent loss today of 1.2kgs. Only 4.1kgs to hit November's goal. Then only 500grams to get out of the 130's.

I totally wish that for 12 months I didn't have to work. That I could just focus on loosing weight and getting fit. But sadly mumma's got bills to pay. Have to apply for a bunch of jobs today. Then have to meet with my job network provider which are totally useless. Then more housework.

If I can get enough housework done today then tomorrow I can go to the beach for half the day.

So with that I leave you with some beach thinspo!

JB
xoxo





Comments

  1. Congrats! That's awesome! Does it help to look at in on a weekly basis? Some days the scales just don't move, but then some days are like this and you lose heaps. I still weigh every day, but try to look at my total loss on a weekly & monthly basis to better assess patterns.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logically I know that weight fluctuates day by day. Unfortunantly the logic doesn't help. Sadly I'm a prisoner of the scales and my self worth is tied to the numbers. Such is the beast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh