Up 1.3kgs. I deserve it. I ate so freaking much yesterday. I had a smoothie for breakfast followed by some celery and eggplant dip. All good at that point but definately still hungry. Then we went out to run errands and my partner wanted to stop for lunch. Fuck. He stopped for a meat pie and I asked him to get me a l tub of mushy peas while I grabbed a coffee. While I got my coffee I grabbed a vegan muffin which I was going to split between four of us making it just 100cals. 250 Cals for coffee, muffin and peas, can work dinner around to make that for. Then my partner also got hot fries to share so I had 1/4 pack of hot fries.

As soon as that happened the 'fuck it's switch clicked on and I was like I've done it now I might as well keep going. So for dinner we got takeout. I ate 2/3 a container of vegan nasi gorang, some deep fried vege balls, a vegan bbq steam bun, a vegan chicken leg, 3/4 of a Boston bun and 1 salted caramel icecream on a stick.

I wish the temptation and compulsion had left me because I kinda just want to get up and do it all again. I still have 1/4 Boston bun and Oreos. I must resist I look super puffy today. I'm going to the beach tomorrow and then Tuesday I said I'd be in a stupid tv commercial. Gah what was I thinking.

Well going to work out my calories for the day now and see if I can undo some damage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh