2.5 kgs down. Must had been holding a lot of water weight. Back to 113.1 kgs. My body seems to like that number it keeps going back there. I'm hoping I can get back down to at least 112.7kgs by Friday so I'm at least the same or lighter than last week. I don't deserve it but still want it.

I have a cake order due for collection in two days so that will keep me busy in the evenings so less likely to fuck up. My long binge weekend did instil a fired up motivation to lose this weight. I can still make my birthday goal as long as I am strict and remain in control.

I also purchased two bikinis. Fat girl high waisted bikinis but still more skin than i usually display. Should be here within the next 19 days so I need to lose as much as I can before they get here and get my stomach as flat as possible so I can wear them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh