I didn't want to jump on the scales today. I knew it would be disappointing. I got on 112.7. 400 grams down. Whoopie fucking doo. Weight difference from last week's weigh in 100grams. A far cry from my 1kg minimum goal. Two terrible losses in two weeks. I should have never gone away I had finally gone into gear and the weight was falling off and I wasn't hungry. I'm not particularly hungry but the weight loss is a struggle. I've decided to take a bunch of laxatives tonight in the hope I can get my stomach less bloated and hard. I think I'm pretty constipated. No I know I'm pretty constipated.

 Well about  tohave a long weekend. Tomorrow will be lots of time on the toilet and start baking cakes for a cake order. Sunday I'm seeing a friend and Monday going to the beach. I need to stay busy all weekend and see how many meals I can skip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh