Woot!

So guess who is not in the obese BMI's anymore :) oh and who also is under 200 pounds. I lost a kg since yesterday and all I can say is that it was long due. Should help keep me motivated now. I did succumb to a b/p session last night :s I always worry when I purge I am not going to get rid of it all and I will wake up with a gain, so far that has never happened but still the fear is there. Only major drawback to my b/p sessions is that they stretch my stomach and make me hungrier the next day. I am not feeling hungry yet but then my danger period is always at night. Well I am going to do some cleaning and another 1-2 paragraphs on my assignment and then the fucker is done. I am determined to get it done by tonight so I can have a good night sleep and hit the gym tomorrow. I just want to say sorry to all the lovelies that comment on my posts and I don't always comment back on yours, I just never know what to say. I feel inadequate that I am still so fucking fat and y'all getting thin and lovely.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. congratulations Josie! I'm so proud of you! Keep it up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh