Feeling better

Well I lost the gain since yesterday so maybe it was what my metabolism needed and hopefully tomorrow will see another loss although it can be hard to tell if it is in grams because of the stupid scale. I will have to go buy a digital one again. So been looking at all the diets alot of you girls do might try the ABC or SGD first, I have always wanted to try the rainbow diet but I am not restricting low enough atm to jump into that just yet maybe after one of these I will. I am going to try and get all my study done today and tomorrow for my exam so I can spend the day at the gym Monday stress free. I am glad I binged, it has renewed my motivation for this, food feels so disgusting in my stomach. I don't need to feel full and I don't need that much food. I am out of control with alot of things atm like my motivation to uni is so poor and I cannot seem to want to push myself through it. There are alot of other things too but starving is the only thing I can seem to control. I am noticing that every time I brush my hair or wash it large amounts falls out I hope this is for reasons other then the restricting I am not thin enough for hair loss yet surely. 

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh