Gonna be a long long long day

So today I have 6 hours of lectures with no break. My brain will be in meltdown by the time the day is done. Well on other news yesterday I forgot to add that I burnt 237 calories walking so my net calorie count from 2 days ago was actually 465. Yesterday was even better, I went to the gym and although I did not burn super amounts of calories I did work on strength and toning. Food consumed yesterday was 797 calories and calories burnt were 521 leaving me a net calories of 276. I finally got to weigh myself yesterday and was only 200 grams lower then when I weighed in a few weeks ago I have either platued or I lost some and gained it back over the weekend. Well best get myself ready so I can do some study in the library before classes start.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh