Flick the light on.

So yesterday was a dark day and I binged the whole day. Feel better today just sad about that still being my go to response when its all too much. I gained a kg and I am not actually too upset, it was inevitable and I hope it will kick the metabolism and I will drop something tomorrow. Yesterday was not just because I was not losing weight it had been building up for days, it sounds strange but I feel better for the binge it is like I released all the negative emotions that had been welling up in me the past few days. I feel lighter even though I have gained and more positive again. Today I am going to cleanse myself with cleaning my room. The state of my room is always a great indicator for the state of my mental health. It is disgustingly messy so that means I have been very depressed. Other than that I will study for upcoming exam next week. Next week will be wonderful my son is going away for it so I can stay in the library studying, I can do some classes at the gym like zumba and I won't have to worry about being late to classes because no dropping off at school to worry about. Well that's me all chipper going to face the day.

JB
xoxo

P.S.
This song popped into my head when I woke up it is a sign lol.

Comments

  1. i've had binge days like that too. sometimes it is what you need. you have to give yourself a day like that once in a while :) I plan on having that day on friday or saturday....chinese food is calling my name :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh