Part of me is missing!

I miss my scales so much. It is like when they died part of me died. I hate not knowing on a daily basis how my progress is. I cannot even find my tape measure to do measurements boo. On other news my neck is still fucked and I am having to pay someone to fix it for me. I have not been at uni all week because of it. Yesterday was bizarre, I woke up with an urge to punish myself so I ordered pizza in and had a day long binge purge fest. Feel better today not sure what brought that on. Got another family gathering this weekend dammit I am never going to lose the weight I need to at this rate. No doubt they will carb load me again. Haven't really felt like blogging lately not sure why. Been keeping my calories under 800 per day so I hope to see lower numbers on the scales at the gym on Monday. I figured out that as long as I lose 1kg a month I will be at my goal weight by my birthday which I can lose wayyyyyy more then that so I could be at my goal weight by winter maybe hmmm 3 months maybe not anyways I know that my goals for how I want my body to look by my birthday as well achievable. I really wish I was thinner before seeing my family again I want them to notice. Although I caught up with a friend on the weekend who noticed straight away so that was nice. Only upside to this week is that I caught up with true blood and vampire diaries and man I love Nina Dobrev's body she is so skinny. So ending on that I thought I would leave you with some thinspo of her.

JB
xoxo




Comments

  1. I hope you start feeling better soon and good luck with the family gatherings. They tend to be a test of self control but you'll be fine.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh